is something that most people don’t have to do more than once or twice in their lifetime, so they often don’t know what qualifications to look for in the professional that they are seeking to partner with. There are some basics to consider when hiring any type of service firm, but especially a land surveyor. Are they easy to communicate with? Do they seem to care about your needs and want to answer any questions that you may have? TMI recognizes that open and clear communication with clients is an absolute must. Just as important is a background in dealing with the unique terrain surrounding the geographic area where a project is located. We have countless case studies on all of Whidbey Island, and Fidalgo Island to back up our expertise successfully serving clients in this region.
- To safeguard life, health, property and to promote the public welfare.
- To ethically provide quality surveying services, on time, and within budget.
- To develop creative, innovative, and cost-effective solutions.
- To act as a valuable resource to our clients in their day-to-day needs.
- To build a favorable reputation with our clients and in the Community we serve.
- To accomplish our mission in an enjoyable environment for our clients and employees.